At its core, table-top role-playing is about the incredible community of diversity and inclusion. While I never expect anyone to be anything other than fantastic when our community gets together, I do have some expectations that must be met.
I don’t discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, race, religion, or sexual orientation. I expect my clients and guests to respect these boundaries and the other persons at my table.
I will not accept behavior that is abusive or intentionally inappropriate. Examples of such behavior include, but are not limited to:
- Abusive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age and/or religion
- Sexual images in public spaces
- Deliberate intimidation, stalking, or following
- Harassing photography or recording of any kind
- Sustained disruption of other players or of the game itself
- Inappropriate physical contact
- Unwelcome sexual attention
- Advocating for, or encouraging, any of the above behaviors
I reserve the right to act as I deem necessary to address any instances of abusive or intentionally inappropriate behavior and protect the dignity and safety of my clients from such behavior. This may include expelling the offending party or parties from the event without refunds or returns. I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.
If you are subject to or witness abusive or intentionally inappropriate behavior, then you are encouraged to report it to me as soon as possible. I will assess legitimate claims, respond, and act accordingly.
All violations of the law should be reported to appropriate local law enforcement. Call 911 immediately in the case of an emergency.